Sunday, December 07, 2014

Busy Book Recycling

This summer has been very busy for the recycling centre--our 20th year. Loads of wonderful fiction and non-fiction paper and hardbacks have been left in my porch and deposited in the wheelie bin at the recycling centre. Unsuitable ones contribute to the weight in the paper banks. Other are put on a stall by my gate .Others are sold on the internet. The book below is on Ebay  As new, it'sunusual and  a bargain!
It’s always good to receive feedback from people that have bought books online. These two recent comments are from people that have bought from over 200 books that are on my page at Green Metropolis
 John from Aylesbury wrote
“Thank you so much for sending the Medieval Wall Paintings book so promptly.  Excellent condition – I really am not fussed about an inscription on the inside cover!
It’s a great service you provide. With my very best wishes.   ”
And Mary from Abergavenny wrote
“This book was beautifully wrapped and contained a lovely note. Thanks so much!”

I also have a shop on Amazon. All the books are in very good condition or better—even the antique ones.

No comments: